Make Storage Box for Hero Realms

I love playing Board Games for a long time. Especially after playing DOMINION, I'm interested in Deck Building card games.

Hero Realms also seemed to be fun, I bought it with five Hero Packs.

But I could not keep Hero Packs in the basic box, so I made a storage box.

Later, I will buy two Boss Packs, The Dragon and The Lich, I made it possible to keep basic game, 5 Hero Packs and Boss Packs.

However, I didn't consider a card protector, so if you use a card protector, you should make it bigger.
(I think the space for Boss Packs will lack.)

Because the basic box is solid and good, I will use it and make a partition with hard-board paper (1.5mm thickness).
It's called hard-board paper in Korea, but I don't know how to call it in other countries.



1. Cut 10 sheets of the following size.





2. After cut 10 sheets, prepare bottom plate of 14.2cm * 9.2cm size.
   The thickness of the red line is 1.5mm.


I am now annoyed and glue it with super glue, but next time I will design better.


It's almost done.



3. After I glued all 10 sheets on bottom plate and put them into the box for test.
   It goes well. Now prepare two sheets of side boards (14.2cm * 2.2cm).



4. Glue the side plates and wait for fully attached.



5. Put it in the basic box and put it all cards. I need to buy the Boss packs quickly.



Powered by Blogger.